Friday, September 5, 2008

Gustav Postpones Bible Reading Challenge

Since Hurricane Gustav hit south-east LA on the day we were to start the Bible Reading Challenge, many people in evacuation or hunker-down mode (including me) did not start their reading. So after talking with some people - and praying about it - I have decided to postpone the start date by one week: to September 8th. A revised reading schedule has been created (by my lovely wife Alisa) that will allow us to catch up with the original plan by the end of October. It will require reading one or two more chapters a day for the next few weeks, but I think it's still doable. If you want to continue with the original reading plan, by all means do so.

Also due to the storm, I have postponed the first Monday Night Bible Study from September 8th to the 15th.


Download the Revised Bible Reading Challenge Schedule PDF

No comments: